Data Entry Clerk
|Salary Range:||12.00 per hour|
|Employment Type:||Seasonal - Full Time|
4:00 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Enters all information about product samples and data collected by Candle Technicians into database from which reports are generated for the client
• Prepares and sorts source documents and identifies and interprets data to be entered
• Ensures that high-priority client reports are handled first to meet client deadlines
• Contacts Candle Technicians to resolve questions, inconsistencies, or missing data
• Enters alphabetic, numeric, or symbolic data from source documents into computer following format displayed on screen, and enters necessary codes
• Compares data entered with source documents, or reenters data in verification format on screen to detect errors
• Compiles, sorts, and verifies accuracy of data to be entered
• Fills in as needed on candle technician duties such as candle login, candle prep, candle setup, candle data, and post-burn photography
• Responds to inquiries regarding entered data
• Other duties as assigned including but not limited to: candle photography and assisting candle technicians in lighting of candles or candle log in.
• High School diploma required
• Minimum of three years experience with data entry
• High level of accuracy
• Proficiency in MS Office and Outlook
• Proficiency with Excel and Data Bases including Access
• Ability to lift boxes of up to 50 pounds.
• Able to drive an automobile
• Able to tolerate strong fragrances throughout work day
** This is a temporary position with S-E-A with the potential to go to full time with benefits after 6 months.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.