|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Job Duties & Responsibilities:|
• Sources, recruits, interviews, and screens job candidates to fill available company openings by visiting college campuses, consulting with search firms and placement agencies, and contacts within the larger community.
• Confers with management and supervisors to identify personnel needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications and skills.
• Writes job descriptions and reviews or edits job descriptions written by others.
• Reviews applications and interviews applicants to gather information regarding education, experience, training, job skills, and salary requirements and provides information about the organization and position.
• Develops recruitment programs including managing the internet and social media recruitment strategy and continually searching for new avenues to recruit quality passive and active candidates.
• Initiates contact with potentially qualified candidates and contacts community job placement services, private personnel agencies, and colleges to set up interviews with prospective candidates.
• Provides information on company history, services and job opportunities to potential candidates.
• Checks credentials and references, initiates background checks and schedules follow-up interviews with company supervisors and managers.
• Initiates the scheduling of travel and lodging accommodations for applicants.
• Ensures adherence to all equal employment opportunity (EEO) legislation, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), and other government compliance requirements.
• Maintains necessary files covering applications, interviews, and testing procedures.
• Works with finance department to prepare annual recruitment budget, and monitors expenditures to comply with budgetary limitations.
• Develops and maintains contacts with universities, alumni groups and other professional organizations to find and attract applicants.
• Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field
• Three years technical recruiting experience
• Thorough knowledge of equal employment opportunity laws, ADA, and other government compliance regulations that affect job recruitment.
• Excellent interviewing and recruiting skills.
• Exceptional writing and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to spend lengthy amounts of time talking on the phone and working on the computer
• Ability to drive to networking or interviewing locations
• Medical, dental vision coverage
• 401(k) with company match
• Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
• Company-paid STD, LTD and Life Insurance
• Tuition Reimbursement program
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.